Questions or Comments?
Send a Message >
311 Turquoise Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Map Location >
The Lenthor Design Guide
Obtaining the Guide
Thank you for deciding to download our free flexible circuit design guide. We think you will find the information contained in this guide to be a valuable tool during your next flex circuit design project.
We have made two methods of obtaining this guide available to you. You can download the guide directly from our web site or you can have us send you a CD formatted version.
To receive the guide we ask that you complete a brief seven point questionnaire designed simply to give us some marketing feedback aimed at helping us better understand our customers needs. No sales representative will contact you unless you specifically request to have one do so.
Again, thank you. We hope you will value the information as much as we value making it available.
What the Guide Covers
Lenthor Engineering Flexible Circuit Design Guide Rev. 6.0
Our "Flexible Circuit Design Guide" shows requirements for materials, product performance, and quality of Lenthor's Flexible Circuits.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Flexible Printed Circuitry
- Chapter 2 - Flexible Circuit Standards
- Chapter 3 - Flex Circuit Types per IPC 6013
- Chapter 4 - Flex Classifications per IPC 6013
- Chapter 5 - Flex Circuit Terminology
- Chapter 6 - Flex and Rigid-Flex Board Capabilities
- Chapter 7 - Standard Manufacturing Capabilities
- Chapter 8 - Single-Sided Flex Circuits
- Chapter 9 - Double-Sided Flex Circuits
- Chapter 10 - Multi-Layered Flex Construction
- Chapter 11 - Rigid-Flex Construction
- Chapter 12 - Typical Flex or Rigid-Flex Documentation
- Chapter 13 - Drawing Notes
- Chapter 14 - Panelization Limitations
- Chapter 15 - Electrical Design
- Chapter 16 - Impedance
- Chapter 17 - Stiffeners
- Chapter 18 - Hole to Copper Feature
- Chapter 19 - Rigid-Flex Interface to Drilled Hole
- Chapter 20 - Resources